832 Forest Trail | Cordillera
Gorgeous new construction that was just completed in October 2017! This mountain contemporary home is what everyone is looking for in a residence. On top of that, enjoy incredible panoramic views of the Cordillera Mountain Golf Course, Gore Range Mountains, and Game Creek Bowl. This home has an ideal open floor plan that is perfect for entertaining. It is true “main level living” where you have really no to leave the entry level unless you are enjoying the extra space with your family or guests. The incredible master wing has the same epic views of the great room, it’s own deck access, a private study, and a luxurious bathroom including a huge walk-in closet that has an additional washer/dryer.
With multiple outdoor living spaces throughout this home and all but two bedrooms with direct outdoor access, this is all about the Colorado outdoors. The oversized 3-car garage walks right into the mud room and pantry and then flows to the kitchen for ideal convenience. The family room is downstairs with it’s own fireplace, patio, and covered deck. This level has three guest bedrooms in addition to the family room and all enjoy beautiful views so that your guests can will never forget their Vail Valley retreat. This home is absolutely priced to sell!
Virtual Matterport Walkthrough
- Mountain contemporary new construction completed in October 2017
- Views of the the Gore Range, Rose Bowl, and the Cordillera Mountain Course.
- Great flow open layout with the garage coming right into the kitchen and pantry area, main level master and open plan.
- The living room has a gorgeous stone fireplace and expansive ceilings that accentuate the incredible views.
- Large decks off the of the dining and living rooms (covered and uncovered)
- Stubbed out for gas grill on deck by the kitchen and dining room.
- Master Bedroom has a private deck entrance and gorgeous views of the Cordillera Mountain Golf Course, Gore Range and Rose Bowl.
- Master bathroom with his and hers vanity areas and huge closet with washer and dryer. Large jetted tub and separate European shower.
- Master wing has a study with fireplace and private access to deck.
- Large walk-in pantry
- Kitchen has two large islands, high-end appliances, and fireplace with a sitting area and informal dining area
- Cordillera HOA amenities ($2,800 per year resort fee)
- Oversized 3-car garage
- Family room includes wet bar and fireplace
- Ski Room/Mud room with bathroom adjacent to the garage
- Roof – Da Vinci Shingles / Cold Rolled Steel – Class B roofing system (providing extra wildfire protection)
- Copper Gutters & Downspouts
- Exterior – Stone/Moss Rock & Cedar Siding
- Driveway – Asphalt with large parking pad/area and hammerhead/turnaround to handle multiple guests/vehicles
- Wood Floors – Main/Upper Level — Oak / Sandlewood – ¾ inch pre-engineered
- Post & Beams – Douglas Fir
- Alder Cabinetry, Doors, & Trim
- Wool Carpet
- Heating – High Efficiency (95%+) gas boiler w/in-floor radiant heating throughout entire house & garage
- Exterior Windows/Doors/Insulation – All exceed Eagle County “Eco Build” standards
- Interior Insulation – All walls/ceilings/floors throughout house for additional energy efficiency & sound attenuation
- Lighting – Recessed LED throughout home
- Ceiling Fans – Multi-speed w/light in all bed rooms and office
- Pre-wired For Additional Lighting — Great Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Room, and Entrance Foyer.
- Interactive Security System – Motion sensors on main floor and lower levels / sensors on all exterior doors – notification of any unexpected/suspicious activity
- Fireplaces (4) – Dual / see through fireplace between great room & office, enclosed fireplaces in hearth room (adjoining kitchen), master bedroom, and recreation room (lower level) – added ambiance and supplemental area heat
- Chef/Gourmet/Kosher Kitchen – Multi counter/island configuration with separate main sink, food prep/sink, and serving/eating areas for informal family dining or large entertainment/guest events
- Commercial Grade / Stainless Steel Thermidor Appliances – Six burner stove plus griddle/grill, double oven, high capacity hood w/climate controlled/make-up air, refrigeration & freezer towers, two dishwashers, two garbage disposals, microwave oven, hot & cold filtered water, Perlick wine/beverage cooler
- Pantry & Mud Room w adjoining powder room – Spacious areas with custom shelving – adjoining garage with kitchen
- Kitchen & Bathroom fixtures/faucets – Grohe & Hansgrohe
- Master Bathroom – Includes dual sinks, generous counter/cabinet space, deep soaking tub, and multi-person steam shower – huge walk-in closet with custom wardrobe shelving and washer /dryer
- Bathrooms – Large walk-in showers – upper level bathrooms w/deep soaking tubs
- Upper Level Loft – Prewired for office / AV / entertainment configurations
- Covered Deck Main Level – Adjoins kitchen, dining room, and great room – plumbed for gas grill and gas fire pit
- Open Deck Main Level – Adjoins great room, office, and master bed room
- Covered Lower Level Deck and Patio – plumbed/wired for spa/jacuzzi
- Lower Level Recreation Room – With wet bar and Perlick wine/beverage cooler. Pre-wired for AV / entertainment
- Lower Level Bonus Room – With full bath room and direct access to spa/jacuzzi area
Cordillera | Vail Valley, Colorado
Cordillera At Vail Information & Links:
Cordillera is an exclusive 7,000-acre gated community located on the hillsides of both the north and south sides of Edwards/Interstate-70. Cordillera is Vail Valley’s elite golf community known for its world-class golf courses, tennis, hiking, equestrian center, fishing, bike riding, skiing, fitness facilities, and Cordillera Lodge and Spa. Cordillera has four distinct neighborhoods, The Valley, The Divide, the Ranch and the Summit. The Valley is the only area located on the north hillside of Edwards and the remaining three are located up Squaw Creek Road on the South side of the Valley in Edwards. Edwards is conveniently accessible by both Denver & Vail/Eagle airports. Edwards is approximately 100 miles from Denver International Airport and 30 miles from Vail/Eagle Airport this location has access unsurpassed by other Colorado resort areas making it easier for its owners to take advantage of their second home. Although Cordillera has many second homeowners in the area, there are also many full-time local residents, and second homeowners that spend months or seasons at a time in the area.
Cordillera offers larger home sites and newer homes and estates than is available in much of the other areas of Vail Valley. The pristine nature of the Cordillera land is accented by picturesque views of valleys and mountain peaks and home to wildlife that herd through the areas. Cordillera attracts people that wish to take advantage of the summer months just as much as the winter. In addition to that, the homeowners in Cordillera are able to get more for their money in terms of both land and home. The price per square foot is significantly lower than if you were to purchase directly in the villages of Vail or Beaver Creek. This means that for the same cost, when purchasing in Cordillera you are able to get a larger, more private lot with a lot more square footage. Being close proximity to both Vail and Beaver Creek, Cordillera agrees with the lifestyle of one who wants pristine nature and vastness of land but also like close proximity to all the amenities of the Vail Valley.
Most known for its world-class golf courses, Nicklaus, Irwin, Fazio and Pelz combine their renowned design skills to create challenging and beautiful golf courses that sets the Cordillera club and community experience apart from any other in Colorado.[/x_code]
Cordillera is an idyllic location filled with winter indulgences but is also a year-round haven that includes three of the best golf courses in the Vail Valley and one of the best mixes of full-time residents and second homeowners in Colorado. If you are either a golf lover, a mountain lover, or both, this home is a must see for you. Within the Club At Cordillera there are three world-class golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Hale Irwin, & Tom Fazio. There is also the Beautiful David Peltz 10-hole Short Course (as it has only par 3’s and is perfect for honing your short game or playing a nice round with the family). The Short Course is included with your home ownership dues for the area.
Not only does the entire area of Cordillera enjoy diverse amenities year round, the amenities closest to this home in the Cordillera Ranch mean that you don’t even need to leave the area to enjoy, golfing, casual or fine dining, a great workout, or a day at the pool. With casual and gourmet restaurants for both homeowners and Vail Valley visitors to enjoy.
The Trailhead Clubhouse & Pool Complex is walking distance from this property and the place to be during summertime in Cordillera. This family-friendly facility includes tremendous amenities such as saltwater pools with supplemental ozone purification (main pool with slide, kids’ pool and spa), playground, locker rooms, showers and more. Lifeguards are on duty during hours of operation. The Trailhead is open late May to mid-September weather depending and is available to Property Owners/Residents, family and their resident guests.
The Trailhead offers extended pool hours to get the most out of the beautiful Colorado summer days. Cordillera Day Camp, also known as “Cordy Camp,” is held at the Trailhead Clubhouse & Pool Complex every summer and is perfect for kids and grandkids.
The Athletic Center at Cordillera provides a wealth of fitness and recreational opportunities as well as incredible views of the Gore Range. In the cardio room, users will find treadmills, elliptical machines, stair machines and stationary bikes all equipped with personal viewing stations. The weight room offers a wide range of strength training equipment. A separate multi-purpose fitness room is the site of many class offerings. Other amenities at ACC include a salt water pool and spa (with supplemental ozone purification), two outdoor tennis courts, two pickleball courts, comfortable locker rooms, showers and steam rooms. The athletic center is open year round to Cordillera property owners/residents and their families and guests.
In the heart of Cordillera sits a spectacular equestrian center that includes three indoor/outdoor riding arenas, boarding stalls with daily turn outs as well as outdoor living paddocks and training facilities.
Immerse yourself in the great outdoors and explore Cordillera’s approximately 7000 acres and miles of private and well-maintained trails for hiking or biking enthusiast and beginners alike. Many trails are adjacent to the National Forest, opening up another million or so acres to explore.
In the winter Cordillera turns from lush green and gorgeous flowers into a white winter wonderland. Members enjoy weekly ski clinics and clubs and Cordillera’s Nordic Center offers miles of groomed trails for cross-country skiing and snow shoeing.
Cordillera is also a haven for tennis lovers with all-weather or Hard True courts. There is a professional staff to instruct and arrange matches as well as private lessons, clinic, weekly events and kids programs.
One of the most important aspects of this location is that it enjoys excellent proximity to the amenities of the area, including Vail & Beaver Creek Resorts, but without the impact of the interstate that often impairs so many residences in the Vail Valley. Some of the homes that sit in the higher parts of Cordillera can feel like they are far from the town center and stores, but this home is only 10 minutes to Riverwalk shopping district where you can take in a movie, shop or dine.
- Riverwalk In Edwards: Approximately 10 minutes or 9 miles (take in a movie, dine or shop in this bustling area)
- Vail Airport and Vail Jet Center: Approximately 30 minutes or 26 miles
- Vail Resort: Approximately 30 minutes or 24 miles
- Beaver Creek Resort: Approximately 20 minutes or 14 miles
- Denver: Approximately 120 miles
Many people have no idea of the vast range of options available to them in terms of seasonal or annual parking, ski lockers and the various club memberships that can make enjoying a home outside the heart of Vail & Beaver Creek a reality. Many are astonished when they find out how much home they would give up by pinning themselves to within the villages of Vail & Beaver Creek Resorts.
For example, consider the ‘Cordillera-optional’ Vail Gondola Club membership that is currently only a $5,000 initiation fee plus annual dues and provides every amenity you could want to make your ski day in Vail Village ideal. If you combine that with an annual parking space in Solaris or one of the other local parking areas, you can assure the ease of parking no matter what day of the year. The exclusive Vail Gondola Club is a 3,800 square foot facility located in the Vista Bahn Building in Vail Village. This handsome club offers a warm, welcoming retreat with extraordinary service, stunning views and exceptional access to the Vail Village.
Consider it your home away from home in Vail, providing a slopeside retreat complete with ski valet, equipment storage, beverage service and more – just steps away from “One,” Vail’s new Gondola. With a lavish lounge, luxurious hearth room and two private decks overlooking Vail Village, take pleasure in the relaxation and ambiance of the Vail Gondola Club. In addition to the unparalleled level of service that the offers, the following amenities can also be enjoyed:
- Complimentary ski shuttle service from the Lodge & Spa at Cordillera to the Vail Gondola Club
- Private/secured access to facility
- Luxurious hearth room and lounge
- Two private outdoor decks
- Private locker with guest privileges
- Ski/Snowboard rental and tune services available
- Complimentary continental breakfast and aprés ski service
- Equipment storage and Ski Butler service
- Boot drying
- Member laptop and free Wi-Fi access
- Three flat screen televisions
- Daily newspapers
Click here for the Vail Gondola Club website. You can also check out one of the other various memberships in the area ski resorts that inject a social component to your time in Vail as well as all of these other conveniences and amenities.